Marketing professional with record of exemplary writing and editing experience, both online and in print. Skilled in writing creative copy for catalogs and brochures, newsletter articles, and a variety of business materials. Award-winning info-graphic and web layout skills. Successfully reduce company budgets (cut up to 12% of print budget) by producing high-quality, low-cost print and online materials.
Social Media Strategist / Professional Writer
Experience writing creative, magazine, newspaper, technical, blog and business pieces. Affluent in consensus building and teaming to develop brand social media strategies.
- Author of more than 350 published articles and contributor to two books
- Contributor to Huffington Post, Yahoo!, U.S. News and World Report, DeepakChopra.com, Social Media Today, Business2Community, The Rhino Den, Rant Sports, Save/Continue and Veterans United Network
- Managed Twitter, Facebook and blog for a following of more than 1.3 million; developed and executed a successful, large-scale social media program that curated a following of more than four million members through Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit and Tumblr marketing strategies.
- Edited and conceptualized content, videos and blog posts; ensured content was SEO friendly with performance optimization
- Proficient in social media strategic development, community management, social engagement and compiling analytics